S2E2 - The Witcher (2020) [Part 1/4]
In the second episode of Season 2, we begin Geralt of Rivia's quest in The Witcher. In this episode, we cover episodes 1 & 2.
- 1:40 The Tutorial (our 60-second plot summary)
- 3:00 What did we know about The Witcher before we started?
- 6:00 At the start of episode 1, we meet Geralt of Rivia and Roach
- 12:30 Setting up the three characters in the series
- 18:00 A clinical town square battle starring Geralt of Rivia (Jacob stans Geralt & Travis stans Renfri)
- 21:05 Four marks for Yennifer (Episode 2)
- 29:30 Ciri on the run
- 30:50 Geralt meets The Bard
- 37:00 Geralt, the voice of reason vs. Yennifer, an agent of chaos
- 38:30 MinMax: where we cover the good/bad that we have not talked about yet
- 43:00 The Metagame: where we give you our predictions for the rest of the season
Cutscenes is a seasonal podcast at the intersection of video games and TV/movies. Our ten-episode Season 2 airs from February 4th to April 8th, 2021.
Make sure to follow us on Twitter at (@cutscenes_pod) and Instagram (@cutscenes _pod) and hit the notification bell/follow/subscribe to our show on your podcast app of choice to get the latest episodes when they release!
If you like what you've heard, consider a 5-star review on your podcasting platform of choice!
Music (used under Creative Commmons): "Introduction" by Lifeformed | Intro Voiceover by DJ Stormageddon