S2E4 - The Witcher (2020) [Part 2/4]
In the fourth episode of Season 2, we declare the law of surprise in part 2 of our The Witcher series. In this episode, we cover episodes 3 & 4.
- 0:50 Where did we leave off after Episode 2 of The Witcher?
- 2:50 The start of Episode 3 with Geralt
- 9:50 What about Ciri?
- 10:40 Yennifer kicks so much ass
- 16:30 The messed up part
- 20:00 Episode 4 begins with Ciri in a random forest
- 22:10 What's Geralt up to in Episode 4 (balls, courting and surprises)?
- 30:40 Yennifer in Episode 4
- 36:10 MinMax: where we cover the good/bad that we have not talked about yet
- 43:50 The Metagame: where we give you our predictions for the rest of the season
Cutscenes is a seasonal podcast at the intersection of video games and TV/movies. Our ten-episode Season 2 airs from February 4th to April 8th, 2021.
Make sure to follow us on Twitter at (@cutscenes_pod) and Instagram (@cutscenes _pod) and hit the notification bell/follow/subscribe to our show on your podcast app of choice to get the latest episodes when they release!
If you like what you've heard, consider a 5-star review on your podcasting platform of choice!
Music (used under Creative Commmons): "Introduction" by Lifeformed | Intro Voiceover by DJ Stormageddon