Introducing: Left Behind Game Club (Feed Drop)
Introducing the Left Behind Game Club! It's a show produced by Jacob McCourt, Mike Ruffolo and Moe Murtadi and this episode features three familiar faces... the hosts of this show! We even talk about a video game that has a movie adaptation that we talked about on this show: Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game. There's over 120 episodes in the feed, check out the show on your podcasting platform of choice: http://plnk.to/leftbehind!
Codes provided by Ubisoft #UbisoftCanadaGuild #UbisoftAmbassador!
We are running a giveaway of a PS4 copy of the game on Twitter until Sunday, July 25th, check it out! Additionally, we have video versions of the this week's show available at YouTube.com/JacobMcCourt and YouTube.com/chiassoo!
Players: Jacob McCourt (@JacobMcCourt)
Special Guests: Travis Colenutt (@TravisColenutt) & Katie Lesperance (@lesperak)
- 0:30 Intros
- 2:00 Fast Pitch about Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game
- 3:30 Our personal history with Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game
- 8:45 We played on PS4 and we talked about our multiplayer challenges
- 10:40 The game is ripped from the graphic novels
- 13:00 Talking about the skill progression
- 17:00 Toronto!
- 17:55 What does this game feel like to play?
- 28:35 The variety in the levels and the enemies and grinding
- 29:45 How we beat the game (with secret shops)
- 33:00 The extra content in the game
- 34:55 Some other stuff we liked!
- 36:45 Final thoughts
- 40:00 Wrap-up
DISCORD: The Left Behind Game Club is a monthly game club podcast focusing on positivity & community. To talk to members of the community, join our Discord server!