S2E8 - The Witcher (2020) [Part 4/4]
In the eighth episode of Season 2, we finish this in part of four of The Witcher series. In this episode, we cover episodes 7 & 8.
- 0:50 Where did we leave off after Episode 6 of The Witcher? How is Episode 7 set up?
- 4:40 All of our characters are now coming together
- 13:30 Comparing episode 7 to The Witcher 3 game
- 14:30 Yennefer gets some girls high
- 17:40 The Battle of Sodden Hill
- 23:00 Dobby bites Geralt and connecting our characters
- 36:20 MinMax: where we cover the good/bad that we have not talked about yet
- 40:40 The Metagame: where we give you our predictions for the rest of the season
- 47:30 Prediction and hopes and dream
- 51:10 Cut or Scene: should this show be watched or skipped?
Cutscenes is a seasonal podcast at the intersection of video games and TV/movies. Our ten-episode Season 2 airs from February 4th to April 8th, 2021.
Make sure to follow us on Twitter at (@cutscenes_pod) and Instagram (@cutscenes _pod) and hit the notification bell/follow/subscribe to our show on your podcast app of choice to get the latest episodes when they release!
If you like what you've heard, consider a 5-star review on your podcasting platform of choice!
Music (used under Creative Commmons): "Introduction" by Lifeformed | Intro Voiceover by DJ Stormageddon