S2E1 - Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over (2003)
In the first episode of Season 2, we play the game in Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over!
Special Guest: Jessica Fantauzzo
- 1:20 The Tutorial (our 60-second plot summary)
- 2:40 What's our experience with Spy Kids?
- 7:30 How the movie opens
- 14:25 Juni meets three new "friends" and we detail their quest
- 25:55 The games within Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over
- 34:55 "Take us home, this movie is dumb"
- 38:10 Critical Hits (choice user reviews from MetaCritic.com)
- 42:40 MinMax: the pros (Max) and the cons (Min) that we haven't covered yet
- 48:55 This week's game: 3-D or Nah?
- 53:20 Should this movie be cut or seen?
- 57:30 Wrap-up
Cutscenes is a seasonal podcast at the intersection of video games and TV/movies. Our ten-episode Season 2 airs from February 4th to April 8th, 2021.
Make sure to follow us on Twitter at (@cutscenes_pod) and Instagram (@cutscenes _pod) and hit the notification bell/follow/subscribe to our show on your podcast app of choice to get the latest episodes when they release!
If you like what you've heard consider a 5-star review on your podcasting platform of choice!
Music (used under Creative Commmons): "Introduction" by Lifeformed | Intro Voiceover by DJ Stormageddon